Goals and objectives should set out many possible ways for you to:
- Make friends and relationships with peers;
- Have a job, live in the community, go to school, and do things you enjoy;
- Make decisions about where, with whom, and how you want to live;
- Be a part of your community like joining a recreation group, a People First chapter, or a local committee;
- Learn skills like handling your money, cooking, and using the bus; or
- Get the help you and your family need, such as respite, day care, and behavior services.