Menu Close

(10.15) How can I get help to appeal?

(10.15) How can I get help to appeal?

Call the Office of Clients’ Rights Advocacy (OCRA), State Council on Developmental Disabilities (SCDD), or Disability Rights California to ask for help. These are listed on your notice from the regional center.

If you or someone else thinks your rights or interests will not be protected during your appeal, tell your OCRA Clients’ Rights Advocate and SCDD staff. The SCDD can appoint someone to help you in your appeal. Your authorized representative and the regional center must get copies of that appointment.[1]§ 4705(e).

See Chapter 5 for more information on SCDD.

1 § 4705(e).