Diversion services include:
- Diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment.
- Personal care, day care, in-home care, and special living arrangements.
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
- Training, education, and sheltered employment.
- Mental health services, recreation, and counseling for you and your family.
Other services like protective services, social and legal services, information and referral services, follow-along services, and transportation.Penal Code section 1001.20(b)
|↑1||Penal Code section 1001.20(b)|