Menu Close

(8.20) What diversion services can I get?

(8.20) What diversion services can I get?

Diversion services include:

  • Diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment.
  • Personal care, day care, in-home care, and special living arrangements.
  • Physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
  • Training, education, and sheltered employment.
  • Mental health services, recreation, and counseling for you and your family.

Other services like protective services, social and legal services, information and referral services, follow-along services, and transportation.[1]Penal Code section 1001.20(b)

1 Penal Code section 1001.20(b)